Had a good and productive weekend.
- Got the hydrangea trimmed back, and the property line cleared. The chainsaw made short work of both of those. Also got the front bed and mailbox bed weeded. All I still have left to do is chop the stuff I cleared up from the property line into firewood.
- Went out to try the new barbecue place at Bridge Street - Smoke House. Sarah and I both really enjoyed it. The barbecue quality was as good as Greenbriar, and the atmosphere was actually good and not geriatric!
- Made good progress on my goal of ripping all my DVDs onto the file server. With the AppleTVs in the living room and bedroom, it's like having our own private VOD system. Unfortunately, I'm still only on "A". :P
- Got a bootleg of my new favorite movie on my iPhone.
- And finally, caught up with kubulai after 4.75 years. It as a good conversation - one I look forward to continuing soon. The only downside was it was nearly 2am before I finally got off the computer and even later before I got to sleep. Too much stuff going through my head.